Exchanges & refunds
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. For online courses no more than 30% of course to be accessed to be eligible for refund.
By original condition we mean:
• you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price.
• you haven’t used the product.
Unless faulty, this should be within 14 days of purchase
• If you have your receipt or order confirmation we’ll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase.
• For online or telephone purchases we will not refund the delivery charge. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items returned.
• Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a full refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
• This does not affect your statutory rights
• To read more on your statutory rights, you can check Consumer Contract Regulations 2013.
Returning your product because you’ve changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. For online courses no more than 30% of course to be accessed to be eligible for refund.
If you have a question about this policy please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Sporty Rascals C/O Emmaus Accountants, Westmead House, Farnborough. Hampshire, GU14 7LP
By Phone: +447472 404540